- Edit news broadcasts and cut-ins (packages, voice-overs, sots and teases) for newscasts.
- Coordinate with producers on rundowns and scripts while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ensure feeds and air-checks are rolled on, schedule and logged
- Work closely as a team player in a competitive environment with producers, reporters, photographers, assignment desk and live-shot coordinators.
- Multi-talented individual must have 1-2 years experience as an editor.
- Photography, writing and producing skills preferable.
- Edit quickly and accurately on non-linear edit systems.
- Juggle numerous projects at once in a fast-paced environment with persistent deadlines and changing priorities.
- Work flexible hours, including overnight, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- A positive attitude that includes discretion, maturity and composure -- especially under pressure.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Chief Photographer Darran Caudle at email@example.com; no phone calls please
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of a pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background checks, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.