WKMG-TV posts job opening
* Produce creative daily newscast in a fast-paced, graphics-intensive environment.
* Story ideas in daily meetings.
* Responsible for content, use of video and graphics and logistical coordination.
* Coordination of all production functions.
* Assist reporters in story development.
* Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
* Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Possess and maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
* Reports to Executive Producer.
* Minimum of three years full-time newscast producing experience in contemporary, progressive broadcast news environment preferred.
* Must have demonstrated ability to manage people and other resources.
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
* Must be able to travel.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background check, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.