- Serve as floor director during newscasts
- Operate professional robotic studio cameras.
- Operate computer teleprompter.
- Grip for commercial or other WKMG projects
- Audio Board or Audio Mixer operation may be required.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Reports to Production Manager
- Minimum of two years experience in broadcast television production.
- Must have clear understanding of news productions.
- Must be motivated to learn all equipment.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Must possess and maintain driver’s license with driving record acceptable to the Company.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Production Manager
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of a pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background checks, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.