WKMG-TV, Graham Media Group’s CBS affiliate located in beautiful Orlando, Florida, has an opening for an experienced Multi-Media Account Executive.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of television, has proven success in Multi-Platform Digital Media Sales, is highly motivated, has the drive to develop New Business/Advertisers, is a team player and can grow revenue on existing accounts.
You will also have a proven track record of producing revenue on multiple platforms, strong new business development experience, the ability to negotiate effectively and strong closing skills.
- Grow Linear / Digital Transactional Television Revenue
- Develop New Business Advertisers for Multi-Media Platforms
- Fluent in various Digital Marketing solutions- O&O and Extended Reach
- Google Analytics Certified a plus
- Create strategic business plan to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Maintain acceptable pipeline, using Salesforce daily, to ensure new business development is continual throughout the year
- Target, cultivate, and develop new accounts as well as service existing account list
- Build effective verbal & written marketing presentations
- Utilize and incorporate multimedia advertising solutions for existing and new clients
- Upsell existing clients by engaging them in our full product line
- Involve our creative team to address marketing points uncovered during Client Needs Analysis
- Responsible for using all station provided sales tools & software (i.e. WideOrbit, Salesforce, WideOrbit Media Sales, Comscore)
- Must possess and maintain a Valid Driver’s License with a driving record acceptable to the Company
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful local television / digital sales experience
- History of developing New Local Business; Ability to create and sell strategic, & multi-platform assets
- Strong presentation skills; Superior closing skills
- Passionate, creative, motivated self-starter
- Team Player
- Exceptional prospecting skills
- College degree preferred but not required
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the Company and reliable transportation for sales calls
- As a condition of employment, Graham Media Group requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to Alan Sawyer at email@example.com -- No Phone Calls Please
Note: Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, investigative background check, employment/education verifications and reference checks.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.