- Develop multi-media sales presentations for local and national sales efforts
- Provide avail information for Account Executives
- Input all television and digital orders/revisions into Wide Orbit
- Work with buyers/agencies with makegoods and input to Wide Orbit
- Resolve billing discrepancies and assist with collections
- Submit production requests to graphic artists, writers, web developers, web operations and others to create and implement advertising content
- Coordinate all projects and/or special sections related to new and existing advertisers and promotional campaigns (television and digital)
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on all platforms and provide reporting and insight to reps and clients
- Assist Account Executives/Sales Managers with a variety of tasks; expected to troubleshoot scheduling problems, pre-emptions and traffic issues
- Reports to Sales Management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of related work experience in internet marketing preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in a television station’s sales/traffic department preferred.
- Experience with windows-based programs, particularly Word, Power Point (advanced), Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with Wide Orbit Software highly preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Some knowledge of digital technologies
- Understand Nielsen and ComScore ratings
- Proven team player, adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities
- Excellent verbal communications skills with ability to speak effectively with customers or employees of organizations
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work in a timely and accurate manner
- Good organizational and time management skills a must
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to Jennifer Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please
Note: Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, required background checks, and employment /education verifications.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.