- Photograph news stories for presentation on-air.
- Edit , produce video for daily newscast.
- Coordinate with producers on rundowns and scripts, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ensure video feeds are rolled on schedule and logged.
- Work closely with Producers, Photographers, Assignment Desk Personnel.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the company.
- Work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays.
- Operate live microwave equipment under strict deadlines.
- Reports to Chief Photographer.
- Minimum of two years full time photography and editing experience in daily TV news.
- Ability to operate TV news gathering equipment including live microwave, knowledge of SNG truck helpful.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
- Valid passport desirable but not required.
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Must be able to fly in helicopter or airplane.
- Must be able to travel on short notice.
LOCATION OF POSITION
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT
Send resume to: Chief Photographer Darran Caudle at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Note: Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment background checks including drug screen, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.