WKMG is looking for an 11 p.m. newscast producer who loves breaking news and knows how to produce a fast-paced late newscast.
The right candidate will have a proven record of weaving together interesting and engaging content that can hold the attention of the late-night viewer. This is your chance to grow and learn in a newsroom of award-winning veteran broadcast journalists who want you to succeed.
- Produce creative daily newscast in a fast-paced, graphics-intensive environment.
- Produce unique, enterprise and breaking news content for ClickOrlando.com
- Pitch actionable story ideas in daily editorial meetings.
- Responsible for content, use of video and graphics and logistical coordination.
- Coordination of all production functions.
- Assist reporters in story development.
- Discretion, maturity and composure-especially under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess and maintain valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Reports to Executive Producer.
- Producing experience in contemporary, progressive broadcast news environment preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage people and other resources.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must be able to travel.
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume or email to News Director Allison McGinley, email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
Note: Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug screening, investigative background check, employment/educational verifications and reference checks
As a condition of employment, GMG requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, unless you qualify for a medical or a religious accommodation, or as otherwise allowed by law.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with the requirements of federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.