ORLANDO, Fla. - The 36th season of "Survivor" starts Feb. 28, and this year, you can root for three Central Florida contestants from Ocala and Melbourne.
Sebastian Noel, 22, of Melbourne will be joining the Naviti tribe (Purple team) along with fellow Central Floridian 29-year-old Morgan Ricke of Orlando. The two will be joined by 26-year-old Stephanie Gonzalez of Ocala via Puerto Rico will be joining the Malolo tribe (Orange team) on this "Ghost Island" theme with a focus on bad decisions of past players and how to reverse the curse.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Agriculture secretary named 'designated survivor'
- #MeToo survivors to attend Trump's State of the Union address
- Seven survivors of missing ferry rescued after days adrift in Pacific
- Michigan State students march for sexual assault survivors
- Survivors vow to keep fighting -- 'This is bigger than Larry Nassar'
- What others knew: Culture of denial protected Nassar for years
- Charity to provide military survivor benefits during shutdown
- Anti-abortion bill passes the House ahead of 'March for Life'
- Olympian Aly Raisman tells Nassar in court: 'The tables have turned, Larry'
Noel and Ricke auditioned last year alongside hundreds of others at Port Canaveral during an event hosted by News 6.
Watch "Survivor" every Wednesday night on News 6 WKMG.
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.