• Photograph news stories for presentation on-air.
• Edit , produce video for daily newscast.
• Coordinate with producers on rundowns and scripts, adhere to strict deadlines.
• Insure video feeds are rolled on schedule and logged.
• Work closely with Producers, Photographers, Assignment Desk Personnel.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to the company.
• Work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays.
• Operate live microwave equipment under strict deadlines.
• Reports to Chief Photographer.
• Minimum of two years full time photography and editing experience in daily TV news.
• Ability to operate TV news gathering equipment including live microwave, knowledge of SNG truck helpful.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
• Valid passport desirable but not required.
• Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
• A valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Must be able to travel on short notice.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: Chief Photographer Darran Caudle. No phone calls, please!
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.