“Detroit! Come vomit up some spaghetti with me this weekend ..."
Eminem tweeted the appetizing invitation Thursday, offering a menu of "mom's spaghetti," with or without meatballs, and a "s'ghetti sandwich" at the Shelter basement club this weekend, The Detroit News reported.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to wed on May 19, 2018
- NYPD opens investigation into Russell Simmons amid rape allegations
- 'Super Size Me' filmmaker admits to sexual misconduct
- Tavis Smiley's show suspended by PBS amid misconduct allegations
- Salma Hayek recalls Harvey Weinstein 'fury' on 'Frida' set in op-ed
- What the Disney-Fox deal means for Marvel, 'Avatar,' streaming
- Chuck D's lessons on fighting the power
- 'The Simpsons' predicted Disney would buy Fox
- Walmart pulls pot leaf Christmas tree from website
- Cow escapes church nativity scene twice
The pop-up event is promoting the rapper's new album and is inspired by the lyrics in "Lose Yourself":
“His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy / There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti.”
Eminem spent most of his youth in Detroit and got his start in the city's rap scene. He released his new album, "Revival," Friday, Dec. 15.