(CNN) - Macaulay Culkin says he didn't watch the Oscars, but that didn't stop him from live-tweeting the event.
The actor offered pictures of activities he was doing instead of watching the Academy Awards such as cooking ramen and playing the guitar, while wearing a tux. He also posted some tongue-in-cheek predictions and puns.
- Showtime: The 90th Academy Awards
- On the red carpet at the 2018 Academy Awards
- Oscars tackle the serious without losing the fun
- Adam West, Glen Campbell and others left out of Oscars' 'In Memoriam'
- Oscars: Most memorable political moments
- Frances McDormand champions female nominees, calls for inclusion riders
- Jet Ski winner Mark Bridges had the best Oscar night
Culkin took some swipes at a few men in Hollywood who have been accused of sexual misconduct.
"EXCLUSIVE: I heard Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein were going to come disguised as a very tall man in a long trench coat but they got busted by security," Culkin tweeted.
Culkin even slid in a sports joke.
"Actually, the best original score of the year was New England 33 - Philadelphia 41," he tweeted, referencing this year's Super Bowl.
The "Home Alone" star also joked about being left out of the "In Memoriam" video tribute -- a nod to rumors of his demise which have floated over the years.
Culkin's tweet storm was unusual for the typically under-the-radar celebrity.
"RT if you didn't know Macaulay Culkin was still alive until that fire Oscars tweet," USA Today's Kyle Madson tweeted.
Copyright 2018 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.