ORLANDO, Fla. – Health coach Carly Paige shared her tips to stay healthy thought the holidays on the News 6 at Nine show Tuesday.
This week until Dec. 8 at the Orange County Convention Center, FIBO, the largest fitness, health and wellness event in the world, is making its U.S. debut in Orlando. News 6 viewers can register for 50 percent off of their FIBO Fitpass at fibousa2018.com/WKMG and learn more at fibo-usa.com.
Here's the recipe for Paige's smoothie as seen on News 6 at Nine:
-Antioxidant Boost Smoothie
• 1 cup baby spinach
• 1 tablespoon almond butter
• 1 scoop vanilla protein powder or 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
• 1/2 packet unsweetened frozen acai
• 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Get more recipes and healthy living tips on her blog here.