Chrissy Teigen announced on Instagram Wednesday that her bulldog, Puddy, has "gone on to the pup heavens."
In the post, the model and TV personality said she and husband John Legend got the pup during their first year of dating.
More Entertainment News
- Why Madonna, Kim K and Cardi B look like BFFs
- For viewers, 'Bachelor' twist is personal
- 'A Wrinkle in Time' hits theaters Friday
- 'Jessica Jones' slows in second season
- The next 'Bachelorette' is ...
- The Weinstein Company sale falls apart again
- Bill Cosby's attorneys plan to attack victim as 'greedy' in coming trial
- Jimmy Kimmel sent Guillermo to the Oscars red carpet again, and he…
- 'Sex and the City' star Cynthia Nixon inching closer to gubernatorial…
- Could that Carter family tour really happen?
He was part of their family for about 10 years, Teigen said.
"I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us," Teigen wrote in the post. "I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything."
Puddy was a fan favorite in the social media goddess' posts.
Condolences from Teigen's millions of followers have been pouring in, as she's posted multiple tributes.
Today our baby, Puddy, has gone on to the pup heavens. John and I got Puddy in our first year of dating, when I convinced him half-birthday presents were a real thing. 10 years ago, on May 30th, I found the dog that would be there for us through every up, down, new house, new city, new tour, new travel. He welcomed new pups and loved on new babies and new bellies. He was there for everything. Every time I needed a taste tester, someone to kiss or needed to sob into his stinky rolls, he was there. It’s true what they say. We are their entire lives and it is the greatest shame that they can only bless us with a short spark of time in ours. I always knew I would lose a piece of me when he left us. I feel the hole now. I will love you forever, my boy. My heart aches. Thank you so much for everything, everything.
Teigen wrote that Puddy is survived by his "wife," Pippa.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.