OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. - A man was killed and two other people were seriously injured in a crash in Osceola County on Tuesday afternoon, according to officials from the Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers said a 39-year-old Pennsylvania man was traveling north on Canoe Creek Road in a four-door Chevrolet around 1:15 p.m. when he failed to negotiate a curve and traveled into the southbound lane, striking the left side of a Ford pickup truck,
More News Headlines
- Man killed after rear-ending vehicle, crashing into tree, troopers say
- Hit-and-run crash leaves smashed cars stacked in driveway
- WPLG: Video shows people bashing man's car after crash
- Man dies in crash after striking boy on bike in Osceola County, FHP says
- Man killed in Volusia County crash on I-95, FHP says
The man driving the Chevrolet died in the crash.
The driver of the Ford, Herbert Caudill, 71, and passenger Louvena Caudill, 65, were taken to Osceola Regional Medical Center with serious injuries, according to the report.
All three people involved in the crash were wearing seat belts and neither driver was under the influence of alcohol, officials said.
The crash remains under investigation.
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.