Social media producer
WKMG-TV posts job opening
- Plan, coordinate, facilitate and execute social media strategies.
- Teach, inspire and train staff on social media use. Track staff progress on use of social media.
- Responsible for tracking social media – including Facebook and Twitter – for content and crowd sourcing of news.
- Propose story ideas in daily news meetings. Discuss, plan and implement social media aspects for news stories.
- Responsible for content, use of video and graphics and logistical coordination.
- Coordination of social media information to enhance station efforts in all departments.
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Possess and maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Reports to Assistant News Director.
- Social media user and expert.
- Must know how to post/copy pictures and video to various social media sites.
- Television news experience helpful.
- Writing, producing or marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with daily deadlines and changing priorities.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume or email to: Assistant News Director Sean McNamara -- email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment physical exam, including drug screen, background/required reference checks and educational degree verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age marital status, disability, matriculation or political affiliation.
Copyright 2012 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.