Vapors overcome workers at Orlando International Airport
3 taken to hospital; 4th employee treated at scene
ORLANDO, Fla. – Three workers at Orlando International Airport were taken to a hospital Wednesday morning after being exposed to some vapors when a bottle broke in a secure area of the airport, officials said.
A fourth employee was treated at the airport after the bottle broke inside a passenger's bag in a secure screening area that is not accessed by passengers, according to OIA spokeswoman Carolyn Fennell.
The workers were later released from Orlando Regional Medical Center.
A hazmat team was called to the airport and the scene was later cleared.
It's not known what was inside the bottle.
No passengers or air travel were affected by the incident.
Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.