WKMG Local 6 'Usher: Watch & Win' Contest Rules
By submitting an entry to this contest, sponsored by WKMG Local 6r, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all Official Rules. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years and older, with a valid picture ID. Winners will be required to sign a release of liability and W9 tax form upon winning. Employees and their relatives of WKMG, as well as other companies affiliated with the contest prizes are not eligible to win. Contest begins 6:00AM on Monday, November 10th and ends 6:30AM on Friday, November 21st. One winner will be chosen on November 24th, 2014. Winner will be notified by phone and email within 48 hours of winning. Winner must pick their prize up at the WKMG studios located at 4466 N. John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804 starting November 25th, 2014 or the prizes will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen at random. Winners must have picture ID with them upon arrival to the station to be eligible to accept their prize.
By entering the contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Station, whose decisions are binding and final. Unless otherwise specified by the Station, these Official Rules cover all contests conducted by the Station. The Official Rules may be amended by separate contest rules applicable to major contests or promotions conducted by the Station. Failure to comply with these Official Rules or any contest specific rules may result in disqualification from the contest, at the sole discretion of WKMG Local 6. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. If the prize value exceeds $600, winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Photo ID will be required to claim all prizes. By entering the contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims and causes of action.
• Eligibility. Unless otherwise posted at Facebook.com/local6 the contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and reside in the Orlando Designated Market Area (the broadcast market of WKMG Local 6), and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of Station and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of these employees' immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and those living in the same household with these employees, are not eligible.
• How To Enter. To enter watch Local 6 Morning News weekdays between 6:00-6:15am starting November 10th, and look for the "key song" of the day and enter it on our Facebook page. The contest will run for two weeks and will end at 6:30am on November 21st. On November 24th one participant with the correct "key song" for the day will be selected. Winner needs only one "key song" for the day to be eligible to win. Local 6 is giving one lucky watcher two tickets ($174 dollar value) to the Usher: UR Experience World Tour at the Amway Center, on December 12th, 2014. The more you watch, the more chances to you have to see Usher Live December 12th! All entries must be submitted by noon on November 21st, 2014 to be eligible for the drawing. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail or telephone account from which the entry is made. Unless stated otherwise on the contest entry page, you may enter once during the contest period. Multiple entries received from any person or e-mail address or telephone number will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. By checking the relevant box or selection in the registration form, entrants agree that the Sponsor may contact the entrant via email with information about pre-selected goods or services. If you do not wish to receive these materials do not check the relevant box in the entry form. If at any time you do not wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message. Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. WKMG Local 6 will not be held responsible for any computer issues or technical glitches that may interfere with the implementation of this contest.
• Selection of Winners. Potential winner(s) will be randomly selected (unless otherwise stated on the Facebook contest entry page) , and notified of their prize(s) at the phone number or email address they provided when entering the Contest. Contest winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or release of liability prize acceptance form within 2 (48 hours) days of winning or being notified of winning (sooner for time sensitive prizes), or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Station reserves the right to contact all contest entrants to confirm the registration entry. The official registration list will remain the property of Station and will not be distributed to the Sponsor without the specific approval of the contest entrant through the use of the Opt In check box on the registration form. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, WKMG Local 6 in its sole discretion may require contest winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold WKMG Local 6, its corporate licensee, its parent corporations, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives, owners and employees harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest
• Prize. The prize value is $87.00 dollars per ticket. A pair of tickets to the Usher: UR Experience
World Tour will be given to one lucky winner (total value $174.00). Unless otherwise stated on the contest entry page, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at Station during normal business hours. There will be no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except at the sole discretion of Station, which may substitute prizes of comparable value. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
• Disclaimer and Representations. Winner assumes all liability for any injuries or
• Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 30 days following the end of the contest period to WKMG at 4466 John Young Parkway, Orlando, FL 32804, Attn: Contest Winner List, or request it online at email@example.com. Be sure to specify the name of the contest for which you are requesting the list of winner(s).
There may be additional waiver forms the winners are required to sign.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.