3 escape Casselberry house fire
Home destroyed in blaze
CASSELBERRY, Fla. – Three people escaped a house fire that destroyed a Casselberry home late Wednesday night.
The fire broke out on Colony Drive, near State Road 434 and U.S. Highway 17-92.
The blaze melted part of the roof and sides of the home, which was deemed a total loss by fire officials.
The fire likely started on the porch, possibly from a cigarette, officials said.
No one was injured in the fire.
Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.