Heater may have started Kissimmee house fire
Family of 5 escapes unharmed
KISSIMMEE, Fla. – A heater may to blame for a fire that damaged a house in Kissimmee.
The fire broke out Thursday morning at a home on Hiawatha Circle near U.S. Highway 192.
At the time of the fire, a family of five was sleeping inside the house. They escaped unharmed.
Crews told Local 6 that the fire possibly started in the front of the house and spread to the back. They spent 40 minutes fighting the flames before extinguishing the blaze.
An investigation into the fire is ongoing.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.