Apartment over restaurant catches fire in Orlando
ORLANDO, Fla. – Firefighters were called to an apartment fire Monday evening at 742 Carter St.
Officials said the fire started in a second-floor apartment that's over a restaurant, Nikki's Place.
There was fire, smoke and water damage to the second floor.
Nikki's Place had some smoke and water damage.
Officials said no one was injured. The fire is under investigation.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.