Creative Services Producer
Join a dynamic team of creative people in one of the top 20 markets in America.
WKMG-TV, the Graham Media Group-owned CBS affiliate in sunny Orlando, is looking for an innovative Creative Services Producer to join its Award-Winning team.
The qualified candidate must be able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
• Create, apply creative direction, animate.
• Write and edit on-air news promos/teases on digital editing system.
• Design graphics from concept to completion for news, promotion, sales, etc.
• Design graphics for print.
• Able to produce and edit under tight deadlines.
• Must have ability to contribute to on-line and social media efforts.
• Work well with a team as well as contribute to the team effort.
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays on short notice.
• TV or related Design/Art experience.
• Digital editing experience – Premiere, Final Cut Pro preferred.
• Proficient in: 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software.
• Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects experience required.
• Writing for television a plus.
Send resume, salary requirements and reel to:
WKMG-TV Attn: Kymberli Peoples -- Creative Services Director
4466 N. John Young Parkway
Orlando, FL 32804
Or email resume with reel link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting. Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and required reference checks, background checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with Federal Law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable State and Local Laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.