WKMG-TV posts job opening
- Ordering and placement of Paid Programs.
- Entering commercial copy as directed by agencies.
- Work closely with local sales staff on program changes, preempts and discrepancies pertaining to orders.
- Maintain traffic instruction files.
- Work closely with others in Traffic and Sales Departments.
- Discretion, maturity and composure, especially under pressure.
- Support local sales staff in various functions: ability to work with advertising clients of the station.
- Administrative support for local account executives and sales management.
- Reports to General Sales Manager
- Two-three years prior television sales/traffic experience preferred.
- Previous WideOrbit experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Adobe PDF.
- Must be well organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work in a fast-paced environment with daily deadline pressures.
- Detail oriented with good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Send resume to: General Sales Manager
No Phone Calls Please
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and required reference checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.