Orange county family escapes burning home overnight
Fire occurred around 1:45 a.m. Sunday
ORLANDO, Fla. – A garage fire spreads to other parts of a home in Orange county early Sunday morning.
Orange County Fire Rescue responded to the house fire on Chakanotosa Circle off of Hiawassee Road in Orange county.
The fire started around 1:45 a.m. Sunday in the garage and quickly spread to other parts of the home.
Witnesses told Local 6 that several people were inside the home at the time and fortunately, everyone got out safely.
One neighbor said she and her husband saw the fire and worked to get the family out of the home.
"I think they have propane tanks, by the sound of the explosion and it was pretty big since, I would say the fire started and in like, one minute, it was all over the house," neighbor Ciara Lopez said.
No word yet on what started the fire.
Stay with ClickOrlando.com as information comes in.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.