WKMG-TV posts full-time job
- Equipment installation.
- Strong computer and LAN systems.
- Work performed in a fast-paced news and production operation.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license with a driving record acceptable to the company.
- Reports to Engineering Management.
Work Experience including such technologies as:
- High-availability, fault-tolerant distributed storage systems.
- Firewalls and IDS
- Routers and Switches
- SPAM Filters
- Linus and UNIX
- Windows Workstation and Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2010
- MacOS Workstation and Server Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion
- Virtualized servers (VmWare)
- Active Directory group policy management and integration using Idap and Kerberos.
- Video Servers (Harris) helpful
- Remote Monitoring Systems helpful
- Digital Broadcast Equipment helpful
LOCATION OF POSITION:
4466 N. JOHN YOUNG PARKWAY
ORLANDO, FL 32804
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT:
Chief Engineer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this posting.
Any offer of employment is conditional on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, required reference checks and educational degree verification.
WKMG-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In addition to complying with federal law, WKMG-TV will comply with applicable state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
Copyright 2013 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.