Exploding firework injures boy's hands, face
14-year-old airlifted to hospital after mishap in Titusville
TITUSVILLE, Fla. – A teenager playing with a firework Monday night in Brevard County suffered injuries to his hands and face when it blew up, officials said.
The 14-year-old was airlifted to a hospital after the mishap at the Park Villas Apartments in Titusville.
The boy suffered burns and needed stitches, officials said.
No one else was injured.
The Department of Children and Families was contacted about the incident.
Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.