Ocala fire stations take Stuff the Bus donations
MARION COUNTY, Fla. – Stuff the Bus donations can now be made at all Ocala Fire Rescue locations.
The stations will be taking donations for those contributing new or unused school supplies, clothing and other items to kids who are part of the Marion County School Board's Homeless Children Program.
Items will be taken at the Ocala locations until Aug. 1 and will then be "stuffed" into the bus the following day in front of City Hall.
Items that are still needed include:
- No. 2 pencils
- Black/blue pens
- Glue bottles
- Glue sticks
- Binders (1-inch to 3-inch)
- Duo-tang folders
- Index cards
- Kid scissors
- Composition notebooks
- Notebook paper
- Backpacks that can hold a folder (no wheels, please)
- Markers (washable)
- Two-pocket folders
- Calculators (basic and scientific)
- Alarm clocks
- New clothing, socks (no show) and underwear (all sizes)
Drop-off locations are:
- Station No. 1: 410 NE Third Street.
- Station No. 2: 2701 SE 36th Avenue.
- Station No. 3: 737 SW Martin Luther King Jr.
- Station No. 4: 3300 SW 20th Street.
- Station No. 5: 2340 NE 25th Avenue.
Station No. 6: 5220 SW 50th Court.
Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.