ORLANDO, Fla. – Five Universal Orlando workers were taken to a hospital Friday morning after being affected by chemicals, park officials said.
The workers were in a laundry area when cleaning chemicals were apparently mixed together, Universal said.
Several Orlando fire units responded to the park and the employees were taken to a hospital for precautionary evaluations, Universal said.
The park later said the workers were OK and back at work.
No other details, including the exact location at the park, have been released.
Watch News 6 for more on this story.