No one injured in Orlando house fire
No one in Patterson Avenue home when fire breaks out
ORLANDO, Fla. – No injuries were reported when a fire broke out Saturday in a house in Orlando, officials said.
The Orlando Fire Department received a call from a neighbor that a house was on fire.
Officials said no one was in the burning home in 2200 block of Patterson Avenue when fire crews arrived.
The fire was contained to the back part of the house, but there is heavy smoke damage throughout, officials said.
It is unclear what may have caused the fire, which was put out within 10 minutes after firefighters arrived.
Officials said the Red Cross will assist the homeowners.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.