Gore Street closed because gas leak
Orlando Fire Department hazmat crews at scene of gas leak
ORLANDO, Fla. – The Orlando Fire Department responded Friday afternoon to a reported gas leak.
Fire Department officials said Gore Street was closed near Lucerne Terrace.
Crews are working with TECO Peoples Gas to cap the leak, the fire department said.
No other details were available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.