1 person burned in Winter Park apartment fire, officials say
Fire Rescue: Grease fire victim being treated for burns
WINTER PARK,Fla. – One person was being treated for burns Sunday after a grease fire broke out at a Winter Park apartment complex, Orange County Fire Rescue officials said.
Firefighters said they went to a unit in Parkview Village on Antique Oak Circle after receiving a call about the fire at 10:57 a.m.
The fire was out by the time crews arrived, but a haze could still be seen in the area, Fire Rescue officials said.
The burn victim was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center for serious to critical injuries, firefighters said.
No other details were available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.