Man arrested in bathroom explosion at McDonald's in Orange County
Kenneth Capo also linked to second explosion, deputies say
ORLANDO, Fla. – A man was arrested in connection with an explosion inside a McDonald's in Orange County last month.
Kenneth Capo, 55, was taken into custody Tuesday night and charged with two counts of discharging a destructive device.
Investigators said Capo set off an explosion July 30 that destroyed a toilet and damaged tiles at the McDonald's at 6820 North Orange Blossom Trail in Lockhart.
Deputies said Capo is also linked to a separate explosion that happened July 16 outside the front door of the Advanced Discount Auto Parts on Clarcona Ocoee Road.
No injuries were reported in either blast.
After the McDonald's explosion, deputies released video of a man they called a person of interest. Jason David, 35, was arrested on unrelated warrants, but he has been cleared of involvement in the case.
Authorities did not release any details about how they linked Capo to both crimes. He is being held without bond and is scheduled to appear before a judge Wednesday.
Watch News 6 and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.