Fire guts Orange County day care
Learning Ladder of Apopka likely a total loss
APOPKA, Fla. – A fire gutted a day care early Wednesday in Orange County, officials said.
No one was injured in the fire, which was reported at the Learning Ladder of Apopka on Clarcona Road.
Fire officials said the blaze likely started in the front office area and appeared to be caused by an electrical issue.
The day care, which likely will be considered a total loss, was able to house up to 29 children.
An investigation is ongoing.
Watch News 6 and stay with ClickOrlando.com for updates.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.