56ºF

Electrical worker shocked on 15th floor of Citrus Center

Orlando officials say man stabilized at hospital

ORLANDO, Fla. – A worker was shocked Monday morning in Orlando when he grabbed a live wire, officials said.

The incident occurred around 9:30 a.m. on the 15th floor of the Citrus Center.

Orlando city officials said an employee of Hicks Electric was working on an emergency electrical box when he grabbed the wire.

The man was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center and was stabilized, officials said.

No other details have been released.


About the Author: