KISSIMMEE, Fla. - A 25-year-old man was arrested in connection with the death of a 34-year-old man found dead at an apartment complex in Osceola County, Kissimmee police said.
Police said Makendy Jourdan was identified as a suspect after Carlos Resende was found dead in a vehicle last week outside the Reef Club Apartments near Thacker and Columbia avenues.
More News Headlines
- Man's death at Kissimmee apartment complex ruled homicide
- Deputies: Man shoots at person riding dirt bike at Orlando apartment complex
- Vehicle hits leasing office at Orlando apartment complex, police say
- Newborn abandoned with note found at Orlando apartment complex, officials say
- Man seriously injured in stabbing at Orlando apartment complex, deputies say
Resende, who drove a silver 2014 Nissan Altima to the area the night before, was found shot several times in the vehicle, police said.
Police said Jourdan was arrested Friday and will be booked on a murder charge into the Osceola County Jail, where he will be held without bail.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.