ORLANDO, Fla. - A 2-year-old boy was taken to a hospital Saturday evening after he nearly drowned in a pool, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.
Deputies said a family member pulled the unresponsive boy from the pool on Meritmoor Circle in Orlando at 7:36 p.m.
- Lake County deputy, Groveland officer charged for failing to report child abuse
- Video: 911 dispatcher meets baby she helped deliver
- 17-year-old arrested after stealing BMW with baby girl inside, police say
- Video: Parents arrested after baby tests positive for meth
- Woman tried to kill baby with tainted milk, police say
The boy regained consciousness and was taken to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital for observation, authorities said.
No other information on the boy's condition was immediately available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.