ClickOrlando.com has compiled local events celebrating the Fourth of July. Find the county-by-county guide below:
- July 4 Firecracker 5K Run Hickory Street, adjacent to Melbourne Military Park, Melbourne. 6 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Additional information, including the application and permit agreement, is available from the Office of City Clerk at Melbourne City Hall. 321-608-7000
- July 4 Red, White and Boom Sand Lake Park & Space Coast Regional Airport, Titusville 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Free. Children's activities along with live music from "Outta Sight." Fireworks at 9 p.m. at Sand Lake Park. At the Space Coast Regional Airport, the event starts at 5 p.m. and includes three different fly-over events. The Space Coast Pops begins at 7:30 p.m. with a Pyrotechnics start at 8 p.m.
- July 4 Fireworks in Cocoa Village: The annual Symphony Under the Stars starts at at 8 p.m. at Riverfront Park, 401 River Edge Blvd., Cocoa. Free. Includes listening to the pops classics while watching the fireworks. Before the concert, there will be entertainment, kids activities, tail-gating and vendors. Call 321-242-2024 or visit brevardsymphony.com.
- Fireworks at the Port Fireworks Before the Fireworks July 2 at the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, 670 Dave Nisbet Drive. 5:30 p.m. Includes a kids zone, snow cones, live music by the Wheeland Brothers, and entertainment. General admission is free, and VIP tickets are available. Call 321-394-3408 or visit explorationtower.com.
- July 3 Fireworks in Palm Bay: The Palm Bay Independence Day celebration, at Eastern Florida State College, 250 Community College Parkway. 4 to 9 p.m. Includes live music with Luna Pearl, Food Truck Wars food truck extravaganza, kids zone, face painting, patriotic bike parade and entertainment. The fireworks will start at 9 p.m. Admission is free. Call 321-953-8912.
- July 3 Cocoa Beach fireworks at 9 p.m. at Sidney Fischer Park, 2100 SR A1A. Call 321-868-3329
- July 4th Fireworks in Sebastian: The city of Sebastian present their fireworks at 8 p.m. at Riverview Park, 650 U.S. 1. Call 772-589-5330.
- July 4th Fireworks in Melbourne: Fireworks begin at 9 p.m. at Front Street Park, 2210 Front St., Melbourne. Attendees can park at the Melbourne Auditorium for free shuttle service to the the park. Shuttle bus times from the auditorium are 7:10, 7:30 and 8:30 p.m. and return times from the park are 7:30, 8:10, 8:50, 9:30 and 10:10 p.m. Parking will not be allowed on portions of the Melbourne causeway. Expect traffic delays and road closures. Call 321-674-5700.
- July 4 Space Coast Stadium fireworks and game: The Brevard County Manatees will take on the Clearwater Threshers at 6:30 p.m. at Space Coast Stadium, 5800 Stadium Parkway, Viera. Fireworks will follow the game. Tickets are $6-$10. Call 321-633-9200.
- July 4 Fireworks in Cocoa Village: The city of Cocoa and Brevard Symphony Orchestra will team up for its annual Symphony Under the Stars. The free patriotic concert starts at 8 p.m. at Riverfront Park, 401 River Edge Blvd., Cocoa. Includes listening to the pops classics while watching the fireworks. Before the concert, there will be festivities at Riverfront Park like entertainment, kids activities, tail-gating and vendors. Call 321-242-2024 or visit brevardsymphony.com.
- July 4 Fireworks in Titusville: Red, White and Boom will be from 7 to 10 p.m at Sand Point Park, 101 N. Washington Ave., Titusville. Includes live music, food, vendors, kids activities and entertainment. The fireworks will start at 9:15 p.m. from Marina Park. Call 321-567-3775.
- Fourth of July parade: The parade begins at 10 a.m. in Melbourne. It will travel west on New Haven Ave., north on Oak St. and back to Honor America Liberty Bell Museum on Hickorty St. Staging begins at 9 a.m. on Melbourne Ave. between the railroad overpass and Melbourne Court. Staging begins at 9 a.m. Expect road closures and traffic delays. Call 321-727-1776.
- Fourth of July parade: Lion's Club of Sebastian and the city of Sebastian will host the parade at 8:30 a.m. Parade will depart from Sebastian Community Center and Sebastian Masonic lodge on Jackson Street, then continue east on Davis Street and head south on Indian River Drive to Riverfront Park. Parade lineup begins at 6:30 a.m. Call 772-589-5330.
- Backyard Bash July 4 : Downtown Titusville Backyard Bash will be from 4 to 11:30 p.m.at 317 S. Washington Ave. Features music by headliners the Supervillains plus MK Acoustic, Coastal Breed, Great Peacock and more. Tickets, which are $1, may be purchased at barefootproductionsfl.com . Call 321-607-2928.
- July Fourth Celebration: American Legion Post 359, 7260 S. US 1, Port St. John, will host the event at 1 p.m. on July 4 Includes a 50/50 raffle, turkey shoot, $6 dinners, drawing for a kayak and more. Proceeds benefit veterans and veterans' families. Call 616-634-1212.
- Rockledge 2015 Independence Day events: July 3: The city of Rockledge will host "A Midsummer's Night of Music" from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.at McLarty Park, 790 Barton Blvd. Entertainment lineup includes Natalie McKnight-Palmer and some of her students from Rockledge Better Than Broadway Studio and performing artist/guitarist Jill Carlyle. Features include food vendors, a DJ, beer and wine. July 4: The city with host its 29th annual Independence Day picnic from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at McLarty Park. Includes children's activities, face painting and, for a fee, swimming. Cost is $1 for a hamburger or hot dog plus chips and drink. Parking and admission are free. Call 321-690-3978.
- July Fourth Spring Boil and Pie Show fundraiser: Riverfront Park, 401 River Edge Blvd., Cocoa. Pie show entries will be accepted from 10 to 11:30 a.m., and winners will be announced at 2:30 p.m. The low-country-style shrimp boil begins at 11:30 a.m. Shrimp boil meals are $10 per person and includes a free Frisbee or a low-country party pack for parties up to four for $50. Party packs include a private table in the event area, nonalcoholic drink service, four Frisbees and personal table service by volunteers. Call 321-633-0806 or visit cocoamainstreet.org.
- July 4th Celebration "Decades of Fun" S. Lake Ave, Groveland. 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. "Decades of Fun" will feature "A Taste of Groveland" and the "Best Fireworks in South Lake County." Vendors, food, live music, family fun for all ages, classic car show, and fireworks.
Classic Car Show, Saturday, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. Firecracker Pageant, Saturday, 10 a.m. Dunk Tank, Saturday, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Stroll Down Memory Lane - Decade of Music, presented by the Groveland Historical Society, Saturday, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. Most Patriotic Attire contest, Saturday, 2 p.m. Watermelon Eating Contest, Saturday, 2:30 p.m. Fireworks, Saturday, 9:15 p.m. For more information call 352-429-2141
- July 4th Red, White & Boom! Waterfront Park 330 3rd Street, Clermont 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Free admission, family activities, live music, food, and fireworks show at 9:15 p.m.
- Monumental 4th of July Celebration, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, 201 Lakeview Drive. 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Fireworks 9:10 p.m. Free. Live entertainment provided by Charlie Cruz, Spin Doctors. Free entertainment for kids by KUA. Food Trucks and more.
- All American Kids Parade & Breakfast at Winter Garden Masonic Lodge, 230 West Bay Street. 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. Breakfast, decorations adorn bicycles, scooters, strollers and wagons and games. Sponsored by the Masonic Lodge, Winter Garden Heritage Foundation and the Downtown Merchants' Association. The parade starts at 10 a.m. and breakfast is served from 8 a.m.-9:45 a.m. For more information, call the Winter Garden History Center at 407-656-3244.
- 20th Annual Olde Fashioned 4th of July Celebration at Central Park, West Morse Boulevard, Winter Park. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Mayor Steve Leary will lead a special presentation at 9:15 a.m. from the main stage. Live patriotic music performed by the Bach Festival Choir and Brass Ensemble joined by Central Florida Community Arts, Clydesdale horse-drawn wagon rides, Orlando Cloggers, Rockin' Roadster Road Show. Children's activities will include the annual bicycle parade at 9 a.m. from City Hall to Central Park, games and inflatables. Free hot dogs, watermelon and water will available for all to enjoy, while supplies last. Help support the event vendors by purchasing chips and a soda to go with your hot dog.
- 38th Annual Fireworks at the Fountain, Lake Eola Park, 195 North Rosalind Avenue 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Free. Family-friendly activities will be provided by the City of Orlando Families, Parks and Recreation Division including on-street basketball and tennis. The night will conclude with a patriotic firework display, which will begin at 9:10 p.m., accompanied by a performance from the Orlando Concert Band. Entertainment begins at 4 p.m. throughout the park, featuring live music. At 8 p.m. guests in the park will enjoy a patriotic performance from the Orlando Concert Band. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. More information, parking.
- July 4th Party in the Park at Newton Park, 29 West Garden Avenue, Winter Garden. 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Fireworks, live music by Speed Limit 70, family activities, food. Parking will be available at Health Central Park and Dillard Street Elementary. Firework display at 9:15 p.m. In case of a potential rainout please call our rainout hotline number at 407.877.5432
- Geneva 4th of July Parade and Festival at Rural Heritage Center, 101 E Main Street, Geneva 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Independence Day parade kicks off with its red, white, and blue festooned tractors, horse and buggies, classic cars, local kids on bikes, and patriotic floats. Festivities begin at 9 a.m. with a classic car show. Community festival with home-cooked food, old-time games, a cakewalk, pony rides, 50/50 raffles, dulcimer gathering and tours of the museum and Rural Heritage Center.
- Star Spangled Sanford July 4th on the RiverWalk Ft. Mellon Park, Sanford RiverWalk, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Entertainment, food and drinks and fireworks display over Lake Monroe by Zambelli International. Ft. Mellon Park Splash Pad.
- Red, Hot & Boom! 274 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. July 3. Live entertainment includes performances by Priory, Ryn Weaver, Rachel Platten, Vance Joy, Andy Grammer and Shaggy. Fireworks, food, drinks. Free. www.UptownAltamonte.com/RedHotandBoom.
- Winter Springs Celebration of Freedom, Central Winds Park, 1000 Central Winds Drive, Winter Springs. 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Kids Zone with games, Bounce Houses, Face Painters and Balloon Artists. 9 p.m. the fireworks starts with the National Anthem and Presentation of Colors. 9:10 pm Fireworks.
- Lee Greenwood in Concert The Sharon, The Villages. 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. "God Bless the USA" has been voted the most recognizable patriotic song in America and this is your chance to spend an evening with the man that penned and performed this patriotic masterpiece. Lee Greenwood has racked up numerous accolades during his storied career including several Male Vocalist of the Year Awards, a Grammy Award and CMA Song of the Year Award. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independence Day Celebration Rockefeller Gardens Park, 26 Riverside Dr., Ormond Beach. Activities begin at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m. from a barge in the Halifax River. Food and drink vendors will be available in the parks. There will be an array of great bands in Rockefeller Gardens and at the City Hall Plaza near Cassen Park. Fortunato Park will be the place for the kids.
- July 4th Celebration, Dewey O. Boster Sports Complex, 1200 Saxon Blvd., Deltona, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fireworks begin at 9:15 p.m. Children's activities including games and bounce houses will be from 6-9 p.m. The ever-popular disco, throw-back band, Then2Now will also play from 6-9 p.m. Extra parking and a free shuttle bus service will be available at City Hall, 2345 Providence Blvd.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.