ORLANDO, Fla. - Deputies are investigating after a baby fell Friday out of a second-story window in Orlando, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.
The 18-month-old was found at the 14000 block of Cheval Mayfaire Drive after the fall around 4:45 pm., officials said.
More News Headlines
- Pet owners using animals to get prescription drugs for themselves,…
- Homeowners scare off attempted burglars, deputies say
- Lake County woman says she battled landscaping company for refund
- Man arrives home to find gator hanging out in garage
- Sign up for ClickOrlando.com breaking news alerts, email newsletters
Orange County deputies said the fall appears to be accidental, and the baby had been at a grandparent's home where the window is left open at times.
Deputies said the baby was responsive and was transported to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital, Orange County deputies said. The baby was said to be in stable condition.
The home is located inside the Stoneybrook Apartment complex.
Deputies said the incident remains under investigation. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.