ORLANDO, Fla. - Crews continue to battle a fire at a trash facility in Orlando.
The fire broke out early Friday at the waste management facility on LB McLeod Road near Kirkman Road.
Officials believe the fire might have started after a dumpster was taken to the facility with something smoldering inside. Flames ignited after midnight, sending smoke pouring from the building.
Crews have worked for hours to get to the heart of the problem.
No surrounding buildings are in danger, fire officials said.
Fire officials said the blaze was accidental.
No injuries have been reported.
Copyright 2016 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.