ST. CLOUD, Fla. - The death of a baby boy was being investigated Saturday morning, the St. Cloud Police Department said.
Authorities said the 1-year-old died overnight at a home near the intersection of 17th Street and Alabama Avenue.
More News Headlines
- Abandoned baby found in rest stop bathroom, Marion County deputies say
- Authorities issue 'Safe Haven' reminder after baby abandoned at I-75 rest stop
- Child, 12, dies in hit-and-run crash on I-Drive, FHP says
- Claire's pulls children's makeup kits over asbestos concerns
- Baby tooth saves Miami-Dade teenager from felony charge
Police did not officially say how the boy died, but officers said it was believed to be an accident.
"(We are) very early in the investigation, but it doesn't appear to be anything outside of a tragic accident," officers said.
No other details were immediately available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.