ORLANDO, Fla. - Two men were taken to the hospital early Saturday following a shooting incident in Pine Hills, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.
Deputies said they had just arrived to 4919 W. Colonial Drive at 12:54 a.m. to investigate a possible shooting when they found a 40-year-old man who had suffered a gunshot wound.
More News Headlines
- 3 dead, 2 injured in fiery Osceola County crash, troopers say
- Orlando officer 'relieved of duty' after crashing into toll plaza on SR…
- Troopers identify pedestrian fatally struck by motorcyclist, 19, in…
- Ayala misses deadline to seek death penalty in Osceola homicide
- 'We will find you,' Apopka officer says of under-the-influence drivers
Not far from where the man was located, another man, 39, who had suffered an injury to one of his hands, was found with his 29-year-old girlfriend, deputies said.
Both men were being hospitalized for their injuries and investigators were calling the woman a suspect in the incident, according to the Sheriff's Office.
Deputies did not say how the 39-year-old man's hand was injured, or if the woman was facing charges in the connection with the incident.
The investigation is ongoing, deputies said.
No other details were immediately available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for more on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.