ORLANDO, Fla. - Two juveniles were arrested Monday night after a woman was dragged from her vehicle during a carjacking, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.
Deputies took four people into custody after the alleged carjacking, which was reported around 7 p.m. outside Habaneros restaurant at 494 N. Semoran Blvd.
More News Headlines
- State Attorney Ayala says she knew death penalty deadline could be missed
- Assistance continues for Puerto Rico evacuees in Central Florida
- Disney-area hotel employee caught rummaging through guest's purse, deputies say
- Florida Gov. wants Supreme Court justice off crucial case
- OPD officer involved in tollbooth crash previously fired on cover-up allegations
The woman who was driving the red 2014 Hyundai Elantra told authorities that two masked men opened her door, pulled her out of the vehicle and drove off, the Sheriff's Office said.
Surveillance video from a nearby shopping center showed two people, whom deputies said appeared to be teenage boys wearing hooded sweatshirts, in the area where the incident took place.
At 9:10 p.m., Eatonville police located the vehicle, with four people inside it, and stopped it near the 500 block of Lime Street, where the four were detained, deputies said. Two were later released from police custody.
Deputies said the victim was not injured.
The incident is being investigated, deputies said.
The boys who were arrested were 16 and 17 years old.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.