OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. - A Kissimmee man is dead following a Saturday night crash in Osceola County, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers said Luis Garcia, 36, was driving his Jeep south on Bordeaux Road near Marquis Court around 10:05 p.m. when he veered off the road and flipped the vehicle.
More News Headlines
- FHP: 1 dead, 1 in critical condition after head-on crash with semi
- Man dies in fiery Osceola County crash, FHP says
- Man dead, another man injured in Lake County crash, troopers say
- Boys who survived car crashing through bedroom receive mattress donations
- Injured Cocoa officer returns to force following hit-and-run crash
According to the report, Garcia was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from inside the Jeep.
Garcia was taken to Poinciana Medical Center, where he later died, troopers said.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation, according to the Highway Patrol.
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.