BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol said a woman who crashed into a transit bus around 4 p.m. Wednesday died from her injuries at Wuesthoff Hospital, according to News 6 partner Florida Today.
The woman, who has not been identified by troopers, was driving near US 1 and Camp Road in Cocoa when she rear-ended the bus, according to FHP. No passengers on the bus were injured, the Highway Patrol said.
More News Headlines
- 2 adults, 1 child dead in fiery crash on Colonial Drive, police say
- Skydiving Santa crashes into tree, pole before hitting Florida beach
- 2 couples, ages 78 to 93, die in Florida crash
- Man critically injured in St. Cloud hit-and-run, police say
- Woman, 60, falls asleep at wheel, crashes into Orlando home, FHP says
Troopers have blocked off the right northbound lane of US1 in the area as they investigate the scene, Florida Today reported.
No other details were immediately available. Stay with News 6 and ClickOrlando.com for updates on this developing story.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.