Firework sparks blaze in garage

Hole cut in garage door of Orlando home to fight fire

ORLANDO, Fla. - Firefighters were forced to cut a hole in the garage door of an Orlando home late Wednesday after a firework somehow got shot inside and sparked a blaze.

The fire broke out about 10 p.m. at a home on TCU Boulevard, just west of State Road 417.

According to the Orange County Fire Department, the fire did not spread to any other part of the home, and the people inside the house were not injured.

An investigation is ongoing.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Copyright 2012 by All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.