SATELLITE BEACH, Fla. - Customers who have visited a Brevard County gas station need to check their credit card statements after officials found a credit card skimmer.
Satellite Beach police said the skimmer was found by state inspectors at a Mobil station on South Patrick Drive and Jackson Avenue.
- Rain set to fall over weekend not good news for some Brevard County residents
- Deputy injured in Brevard County crash
- Brevard County groups providing assistance to Puerto Rico
- Irma storm debris pickup begins in Brevard County
- Cocoa man, 53, dies in Brevard County crash
- Nursing, group homes left without power in Brevard County
- Brevard County hurricane evacuations, shelters and sandbag locations
The gas station is just blocks from Satellite High School and Delaura Middle School and was undetectable form the outside of pump 8, police said.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.