Longwood restaurant hosts event for fallen Orange County deputy

Proceeds to benefit Deputy Scott Pine's family

Headline Goes Here

Orange County sheriff's Deputy Jonathan Scott Pine.

LONGWOOD, Fla. - The Longwood Police Department Explorer Post and Romansa Restaurant and Café will are hosting a benefit to honor fallen deputy Scott Pine.

The event, which begins at 1 p.m. on Saturday, will include a raffle and $10 cover to the restaurant. All cover proceeds will go to the Pine family, and 70 percent of raffle sales will be donated as well. The remaining 30 percent will go toward prizes.

Additionally, 30 percent of proceeds from Romansa Café will be donated to the Pine family.

There will be live music all day, and raffle tickets are on sale now.

The café is located at 140 S. US Highway 17-92 in Longwood. For more information, contact officer Jose Gonzalez at 407-234-1065 or JGonzalez@longwoodfl.org.

For information on Pine, visit deputyscottpine.com.

Copyright 2014 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.