ORLANDO, Fla. - An Orange County teenager who was badly burned after an Internet stunt went wrong has been taken off life-support and is breathing on his own.
Earlier this month Robert Seals, 14, had to be flown to Shriners Hospital in Ohio to be treated.
Investigators say he copied several Internet videos and doused himself with rubbing alcohol then dared a friend to light a match and set him on fire.
Seals suffered burns over 20 percent of his body.
Copyright 2015 by ClickOrlando.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.