LAKE MARY, Fla. - Police said they are looking for two men who held up a Lake Mary Wendy's early Sunday morning.
Police said the incident happened at the Wendy's on Flagg Lane when two black men approached an employee outside of the building.
More News Headlines
- Central Florida women march for equality and rights
- Women's Marches end with eyes on the midterms
- Pence: Immigration talks over until government reopens
- German political deadlock ends as SPD votes for coalition talks with Merkel
- Rand Paul: Dems spiked his immigration compromise to end shutdown
- They rode a 'peace train' to the Women's March and found community
One of the men showed the employee a gun and told him to go back into the restaurant, at which time the two men followed, went into the office and ordered the employees to give them all the money from the safe, police said.
The armed men got away with an undisclosed amount of money.
The three employees were not harmed, police said.
The employees told police the men wore hooded sweatshirts and what looked to be T-shirts over their faces.
Copyright 2018 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.