ORLANDO, Fla. - The trial for Isleworth millionaire Robert "Bob" Ward has been scheduled for February.
Ward was released from jail earlier this month after posting a $1 million bond, officials said.
Ward is awaiting his second murder trial in the 2009 death of his wife, Diane Ward. A judge said Tuesday that his new trial will begin Feb. 6.
Ward was sentenced to 30 years in prison in the shooting death of his wife inside their mansion, but an appeals court reversed the conviction last year.
An Orange County judge heard arguments last month about whether Ward could be granted bond while awaiting retrial. The judge asked to see financial reports of the Ward family trust before agreeing to grant his bond.
Ward's daughters said they would authorize the use of the family trust to pay their father's bond.
Copyright 2017 by WKMG ClickOrlando - All rights reserved.