BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. – Cold shelters are opening across Central Florida as temperatures may dip into the 30s Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
BREVARD COUNTY SHELTER
- Disabled Veterans Chapter 109 at 435 N Singleton Avenue in Titusville
- The shelter opens at 5 p.m. and closes the following day at 8 a.m.
- Dinner and breakfast will be served at all locations
LAKE COUNTY SHELTER
- Trinity Assembly of God at 200 Urick Street in Fruitland Park
- The shelter opens at 5 p.m. and closes the following day at 7 a.m.
- Masks are required
- COVID-19 screening will take place at each shelter
- LakeXpress will provide transportation to the shelter
MARION COUNTY SHELTER
- Salvation Army location at 320 NW 1st Avenue in Ocala
- The shelter opens at 6:30 p.m.
Temperatures in Central Florida may reach the 70s again on Thursday.